|• A set of 20 great Fluent-English self-study Books. • Ideal for use as a 3-month self-study Course: The Fluency Development Course.™
• By Prof. Kev Nair, "the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
The Fluentzy System
How to Buy
Join Our Mailing List
Tell Your Friends
• "Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is the celebrated author of the legendary fluent English self-study books in the ‘Fluentzy’ series..."
• "Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English..."
• "This course... has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere."
• "Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one... It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair." - THE HINDU.
• "Fluentzy.com is the world's first and largest fluency website and is very popular" - Competition Success Review.
• "Adult Faculties Council is the leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
World’s most experienced Fluency Developers
You know... we’re the pioneers in the field of spoken English fluency. The first people in the world to specialize in publishing fluency-building books.
We’ve been publishing the self-study books authored by Prof. Kev Nair since 1982. Yes, since as far back as 1982.
And over the years, these self-study books have come to be widely respected and widely discussed among fluency aspirants – in many countries outside India. Advanced learners throughout India and in many countries outside India have been using these books and training themselves in fluency development since 1982. As of now, advanced learners from as many as 66 countries have benefitted from these self-study books. And the brand name Fluentzy has become a household name in India. Among educated people. Among the readers of such prestigious magazines as the Reader’s Digest.
Buyers from 66 countries
You know... our learners come from all parts of the world. We have learners from all over India. And from as many as 66 countries outside India.
Self-study learners from as many as 66 countries have bought these books from us so far: From USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Japan, China, South America, South East Asia, Middle East...
Past buyers from India include such well-educated people as -
• Judicial Officers.
• IAS/IFS/IPS/IRS Officers and other senior Civil Service Officers.
• Scientists, Professors and College Lecturers.
• Company & Bank Managers.
• Advocates, Doctors, Engineers, Accountants, Journalists.
• IT professionals.
• People travelling to countries outside India.
• Civil Service candidates.
• MBA & MCA candidates.
• Commissioned Officers.
• TSE candidates (for the US).
And buyers from India even include officials of such high ranks as District & Sessions Judges, Ambassadors, a High Commissioner, a Consul General, Commissioners of Income Tax, IGs of Police & Registration, General Managers & top executives of private & public undertakings — including multi-nationals... a Test Cricketer... an Archbishop... and legislators, including a Chief Minister.
Created by the Father of Fluency Development Training
And here’s one reason why you should buy the Fluentzy series of books: These books have been authored by none other than Prof. KevNair, "better known as the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
"The leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Unifying the world through fluent English®
Please note: This website is best viewed in an 1366 x 768 (and higher) display resolution setting.
Download a free Handbook NOW!
• "How to Master Advanced English Vocabulary" by Prof. Kev Nair.
• Tips on English Usage from Prof. Kev Nair.
Wordpedia® by Prof. Kev Nair
Great Books on Fluent-English
"For free flow of English... These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos." - THE HINDU.
The Bhagavad Gita
"This is one of the rare publications on the Bhagavad Gita, wherein the stamp of assiduous research is evident." - THE HINDU.