|• A set of 20 great Fluent-English self-study Books. • Ideal for use as a 3-month self-study Course: The Fluency Development Course.™
• By Prof. Kev Nair, "the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
The Fluentzy System
How to Buy
Join Our Mailing List
Tell Your Friends
• "Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is the celebrated author of the legendary fluent English self-study books in the ‘Fluentzy’ series..."
• "Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English..."
• "This course... has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere."
• "Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one... It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair." - THE HINDU.
• "Fluentzy.com is the world's first and largest fluency website and is very popular" - Competition Success Review.
• "Adult Faculties Council is the leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Prof. Nair's self-study system helps you become fluent through a series of specialized fluency techniques. These are techniques that native speakers of English use unconsciously. Here are the chief fluency techniques:
(1) Idea unit techniques.
(2) Speech-generation Techniques.
(3) Habit-formation Techniques.
(4) Mouth Gymnastics.
(5) Speech-flow Techniques.
(6) Pattern Techniques.
(7) Word-fusing Techniques.
(8) Conversion Techniques.
(9) Functional/Notional/Situational Techniques.
(10) On-the-spot speech-composition Techniques.
(11) Information-packing Techniques.
(12) Discourse-building Techniques.
(13) Word-mastery Techniques.
(14) Rhythm unit Techniques.
What method does this system use?
We supply you with 20 self-study books. They’re self-instructional books specially prepared for home study. They’re self-explanatory. And they help you to train in the fluency techniques - by yourself. In the privacy of your home. At your leisure.
You see, there are a large number of isolated pieces of language fundamentals lying scattered here and there in your mind. The Lessons and Supplements bring all these things together. And they organize these things into a systematic body of knowledge within you. And they add a lot of other fluency-related aspects to that knowledge... and make that knowledge rock-solid.
Self-study books get you to master language manipula-tion skills and a large number of other things on which the fluency skill is based. In this way, they get your fluency skill to develop from a firm foundation, rather than in a disorganized or haphazard way.
You see, you’re an advanced learner, and you don’t have to do the learning in the presence of a trainer. This is because fluency techniques are things that are uniquely suited to self-study. In fact, you’ll never really come to master fluency techniques until you learn them by yourself - without anybody helping you. It’s only when you understand them inside out by yourself that they become part of your being. And only then will it become second nature for you to apply them and speak English really fluently. Only then will it become second nature for you to put those techniques to practical use in real-life situations. And if you want to become really fluent in English, applying fluency techniques must come as second nature to you.
"The leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Unifying the world through fluent English®
Please note: This website is best viewed in an 1366 x 768 (and higher) display resolution setting.
Download a free Handbook NOW!
• "How to Master Advanced English Vocabulary" by Prof. Kev Nair.
• Tips on English Usage from Prof. Kev Nair.
Wordpedia® by Prof. Kev Nair
Great Books on Fluent-English
"For free flow of English... These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos." - THE HINDU.
The Bhagavad Gita
"This is one of the rare publications on the Bhagavad Gita, wherein the stamp of assiduous research is evident." - THE HINDU.