|THE SOUL OF SPEECH™|
|• A set of 20 great Fluent-English self-study Books. • For in-depth English Fluency.™ • By Prof. Kev Nair, "the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
• Ideal for use as a 3-month self-study Course: The Fluency Development Course.™
How to Buy
Buy Now (Online)
Buy Now (Offline)
Join Our Mailing List
Tell Your Friends
• "Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is the celebrated author of the legendary fluent English self-study books in the ‘Fluentzy’ series..."
• "Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English..."
• "This course... has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere."
• "Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one... It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair." - THE HINDU.
• "Fluentzy.com is the world's first and largest fluency website and is very popular" - Competition Success Review.
• "Adult Faculties Council is the leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Secret of why true fluency work can’t happen in classrooms
The focus of classroom work and the focus of fluency work are not the same. They’re very different. And so classroom work can’t help you achieve true fluency.
In classrooms, your aim is to produce work for display to an evaluator. And not to use what you produce to communicate. In classrooms, your aim is to organize language into sentences set in stone. To design language units as monuments. And not to produce language as part of an ongoing communicative process.
But in real-life situations, you have to produce language as part of an ongoing communicative process. That is, real-life situations ask you to communicate. To talk to people as one individual to another. By organizing your language into ‘here-and-now communication units’. Here you have to put your language to actual real-time use. Exploratorily. Manipulatively. By going on meeting the ever-fluctuating communicative needs.
Classrooms can give you only a kind of knowledge that helps you to produce examples of language — and to demonstrate usage. That kind of knowledge can’t help you to actually use a language in natural circumstances. Real-time language use needs fluency — the ability to deal with the real-life communicative pressures using that language.
Only specialized fluency work can give you this ability. Fluency work outside classrooms. In real-life situations: In real-life communicative situations that are part of your own social or career life. And not in fictitious situations created in classrooms or by cassettes/CDs. Mind you, real-life fluency needs real-life-situations!
Learn fluency principles & strategies first. And start using them to produce and manipulate speech — in every real-life situation you handle in English. Fluency-demanding, English-intensive situations. In your job. Profession. Business. Daily life... That’s the right kind of speaking-experience. Real-time speaking-experience and practice. And from then on, every real-life speech-experience is a true fluency experience. This is true fluency work. And this is the only way to achieve true fluency.
"The leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Unifying the world through fluent English®
Please note: This website is best viewed in an 1366 x 768 (and higher) display resolution setting.
Download a free Handbook NOW!
• "How to Master Advanced English Vocabulary" by Prof. Kev Nair.
• Tips on English Usage from Prof. Kev Nair.
Wordpedia™ by Prof. Kev Nair
Great Books on Fluent-English
"For free flow of English... These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos." - THE HINDU.
The Bhagavad Gita
"This is one of the rare publications on the Bhagavad Gita, wherein the stamp of assiduous research is evident." - THE HINDU.