|THE SOUL OF SPEECH™|
|• A set of 20 great Fluent-English self-study Books. • For in-depth English Fluency.™ • By Prof. Kev Nair, "the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
• Ideal for use as a 3-month self-study Course: The Fluency Development Course.™
How to Buy
Buy Now (Online)
Buy Now (Offline)
Join Our Mailing List
Tell Your Friends
• "Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is the celebrated author of the legendary fluent English self-study books in the ‘Fluentzy’ series..."
• "Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English..."
• "This course... has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere."
• "Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one... It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair." - THE HINDU.
• "Fluentzy.com is the world's first and largest fluency website and is very popular" - Competition Success Review.
• "Adult Faculties Council is the leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Fluency nucleus, for true fluency
Just think! Suppose that a few people who are not fluent in English get together and start doing some kind of speech practice — in order to achieve fluency in English...
What kind of English will they be able to do the speech practice in? Only in broken English. Right? (Because they can’t speak fluent English!). And suppose they carry on with this kind of speech practice thro’ broken English for 3 months or more... Won’t broken English become their habit? Rather than fluent English?
The real clue to your fluency problem: Inner = Outer
Now, are you under the impression that a teacher’s presence can improve the situation? Mind you, it can’t. Why?
Remember this: Mistakes of grammar, usage, vocabulary, etc. are all ‘externally noticeable mistakes’ — mistakes that a teacher will be able to notice and correct. But you know, ‘externally noticeable mistakes’ like these are not the real reason why you are not fluent. No. The real reason is this: Internal speech processing difficulties and internal speech composition problems. Mistakes, difficulties and problems that happen when your mind tries to compose speech before its delivery.
Mind you, a teacher or anyone else will not be able to notice these internal mistakes and problems... or the pre-delivery process. No, they can’t — because these things happen inside your mind.
And why do these internal mistakes and problems happen? Why? Because people who are not fluent do not really know how to process information in their mind. And how to formulate speech out of that information. And how to bring it up for delivery. That’s why.
Inexhaustible fluency source
Mind you, true fluency is not the speed of delivery of speech. No, it isn’t. It’s really the flow with which the things you want to deliver come out of your mind — in ‘readily deliverable’ speech units.
And true fluent English is not a terrible struggle: A sentence-based speech-production struggle. No, it isn’t. It’s something wholly different. Something whose mark is actually effortlessness. Fluent English is the ready flow of speech units: A steady stream of word clusters flowing out easily... From something called the fluency nucleus.
And what the self-study books in the Fluentzy series do is this: To help you do things, so the fluency nucleus starts growing inside you.
Once that happens, you’re on your way to achieving higher and higher levels of fluency. And from then on, even group speech practice and audio-video sessions can prove useful. But mind you, only from then on — and not till then.
Total wisdom of spoken English fluency
Download a free Handbook NOW!
• "How to Master Advanced English Vocabulary" by Prof. Kev Nair.
• Tips on English Usage from Prof. Kev Nair.
Wordpedia™ by Prof. Kev Nair
Great Books on Fluent-English
"For free flow of English... These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos." - THE HINDU.
The Bhagavad Gita
"This is one of the rare publications on the Bhagavad Gita, wherein the stamp of assiduous research is evident." - THE HINDU.