|THE SOUL OF SPEECH™|
|• A set of 20 great Fluent-English self-study Books. • For in-depth English Fluency.™ • By Prof. Kev Nair, "the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
• Ideal for use as a 3-month self-study Course: The Fluency Development Course.™
How to Buy
Buy Now (Online)
Buy Now (Offline)
Join Our Mailing List
Tell Your Friends
• "Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is the celebrated author of the legendary fluent English self-study books in the ‘Fluentzy’ series..."
• "Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English..."
• "This course... has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere."
• "Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one... It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair." - THE HINDU.
• "Fluentzy.com is the world's first and largest fluency website and is very popular" - Competition Success Review.
• "Adult Faculties Council is the leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Fluency by the Ton!
The Fluentzy® series consists of 20 short self-study books. And you know, these are no ordinary books, but the world's most authoritative books on how to develop a high degree of fluency in spoken English. They’re books written and kept up to date by none other than Prof. KevNair:
“The fluency icon... the first person in the world to give shape to the area of study... and to systematize it into a distinct teachable subject” – General Knowledge Today.
These books have been written in a self-instructional style. They’ve been specially prepared for home study. Their contents are self-explanatory — clear and easy to understand, without needing any extra instruction or explanation.
These self-study books tell you how to master fluency techniques. Without a teacher. In your spare time. At home. And how to become a supremely fluent speaker of English.
How fluency techniques bring you great fluency
1. They tell you how to compose your speech and speak at the same time. Yes, on your feet. Against the pressure of time.
2. They help you to break free of h-e-s-i-t-a-t-i-o-n-s. And to deal with on-the-spot speech-composition difficulties. And speech-processing difficulties. And to speak on... In free flowing English. About your ideas, thoughts & feelings. Like a pro.
3. They help you speak English spontaneously. Without any prior planning. Or preparation. Whether you’re having a chat or a serious conversation. Or a public discussion. Or describing, explaining or narrating things. Or making a presentation. Or arguing. Or making a speech in public.
4. They help you to train your organs of speech. And to get them to work like those of a native speaker of English. And to help you speak on. In effortless English. Without stumbling over English sounds. Or their sequences.
Learn from the inventor himself
“England may be the home of English, but India is the home of fluent English. India is where English fluency building was systematised for the first time in the world... An Indian loved the English language so much that he studied its fluency-secrets in great depth and designed the world’s first dedicated course in English fluency building... And that was KevNair, better known as the father of English fluency development...” – The New Indian Express.
"The leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Unifying the world through fluent English®
Please note: This website is best viewed in an 1366 x 768 (and higher) display resolution setting.
Download a free Handbook NOW!
• "How to Master Advanced English Vocabulary" by Prof. Kev Nair.
• Tips on English Usage from Prof. Kev Nair.
Wordpedia™ by Prof. Kev Nair
Great Books on Fluent-English
"For free flow of English... These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos." - THE HINDU.
The Bhagavad Gita
"This is one of the rare publications on the Bhagavad Gita, wherein the stamp of assiduous research is evident." - THE HINDU.