|THE SOUL OF SPEECH™|
|• A set of 20 great Fluent-English self-study Books. • For in-depth English Fluency.™ • By Prof. Kev Nair, "the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
• Ideal for use as a 3-month self-study Course: The Fluency Development Course.™
How to Buy
Buy Now (Online)
Buy Now (Offline)
Join Our Mailing List
Tell Your Friends
• "Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is the celebrated author of the legendary fluent English self-study books in the ‘Fluentzy’ series..."
• "Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English..."
• "This course... has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere."
• "Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one... It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair." - THE HINDU.
• "Fluentzy.com is the world's first and largest fluency website and is very popular" - Competition Success Review.
• "Adult Faculties Council is the leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Three secrets about spoken English Fluency
How 3 telling truths make you a supremely fluent speaker of English... Thro’ self-study!
Are you a forward-looking person who knows English very well (or at least, reasonably well)? And does excellence in your career depend on a high degree of fluency in spoken English? Then you should understand one thing: Conventional English-teaching methods can’t make you truly fluent. No, they can’t. Of course, this may sound incredible at first. But this is a fact.
8 wrong methods
Can written English mastery bring you a high degree of fluency? Mind you, it can’t! No... • Nor can speech practice in classrooms. • Nor learning done thro’ your mother tongue. • Nor translation. • Nor e-learning. • Nor cassettes/CDs. • Nor videos. • Nor ready-made sentences.
As far as fluency building efforts are concerned, they’re all wrong methods. Yes, wrong — because they’re only language-learning tools. And not fluency-training tools. And mind you, methods that suit only beginners won’t suit you. Why? Because you’re now far beyond that stage. What you’re now trying to do is something advanced: You’re now trying to achieve fluency. Yes... So suggestions like “listen, learn, speak” cannot help you. No. For example, cassettes and CDs may help beginners... to a limited extent — to start learning English. Or more English. But no... they can’t bring you fluency. NO!
So this is the 1st truth: Learning English is one thing... And training to speak it fluently, quite another!
Simply this: Mastery of a group of specialized fluency strategies. That’s the secret. Nothing else. You have to master a group of ‘on-the-spot speech production strategies’. These are strategies that native speakers of English pick up naturally. As children. At their mother’s knee.
But how about people for whom English is neither their mother tongue — nor their first language? They needn’t worry at all. They can easily learn the fluency strategies. Yes. And with the right approach, this is not difficult at all. They can learn the fluency strategies thro’ a series of fluency immersion techniques. And thro’ specialized skill-building practice — using ‘fluency word clusters’.
Master these fluency strategies — and when you start speaking in English, your words start flowing out readily. Instead of just remaining on the tip of your tongue.
This is the 2nd truth.
Self-study: Smart people’s way to pro-like fluency
And there’s only one way to master the fluency strategies. Only one way: Independent study — outside classrooms. Yes, outside. Teach yourself. Without a teacher.
You know, the fluency skill is a unique skill. The only one of its kind... You can’t learn it in the same way as you learn computer skills or mathematics or swimming.
The fluency skill needs a different approach. It can only be mastered directly. Yes. Thro’ self-effort. Without a teacher coming between you and the learning process. Only then will the fluency skill become your skill. And this is the 3rd truth.
"The leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Unifying the world through fluent English®
Please note: This website is best viewed in an 1366 x 768 (and higher) display resolution setting.
Download a free Handbook NOW!
• "How to Master Advanced English Vocabulary" by Prof. Kev Nair.
• Tips on English Usage from Prof. Kev Nair.
Wordpedia™ by Prof. Kev Nair
Great Books on Fluent-English
"For free flow of English... These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos." - THE HINDU.
The Bhagavad Gita
"This is one of the rare publications on the Bhagavad Gita, wherein the stamp of assiduous research is evident." - THE HINDU.